You went to a beautiful location and captured the stunning view, and later you discover that a photobomber has sneaked into the background or an object in the foreground is taking away the spotlight from the main subject. Well, you’re not alone. This has happened to all of us. Luckily, there is one such app in the Play Store that can help you erase unwanted objects from a photo. Here’s how.
How to Remove Unwanted Objects from a Photo on Android
1. Install the YouCam Perfect app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and tap on the Photo Edit button.
3. Select a photo that you would like to edit and then tap on the Removal tool.
4. Highlight the subject that you wish to remove from your photo and then tap Apply.
5. If you are happy with the outcome, tap the checkmark in the bottom right corner and then tap Save.
Here are a few more editing samples to give you a better understanding of the app’s capabilities.
Remove Photobombers from your Perfect Image
There is no doubt that YouCam’s Removal tool works flawlessly and can compete head-to-head with Google’s Magic Eraser, which is exclusive to the Pixel lineup. However, there are a few limitations that you should know about such as, you won’t get perfect results every time and you can edit only one image per day with the Removal tool. To remove this limitation, you have to subscribe to their premium plan.