Setting up a live wallpaper can instantly elevate visual appeal and bring a dynamic and lively touch to your Windows PC. Unfortunately, Windows doesn’t have a live wallpaper feature but thanks to many 3rd party software, you can easily set live wallpaper on your Windows device. Here’s how to set live wallpaper on your Windows 10 or 11 system.
How to Set Live Wallpaper on Windows 10 & 11 PC
1. Go to the Microsoft Store and download the Lively Wallpaper app.
2. Open the app and go to the Library section.
3. Click on any live wallpaper that you want to see as your desktop live wallpaper, or you can click on the menu (3-dot) button and select the Set as Wallpaper option.
4. You can also customize your live wallpaper before setting it as wallpaper. Just click on the menu and select the Customise button. You can now tweak various settings depending on the wallpaper.
How to Set a Video as your Wallpaper on Windows PC
1. If you didn’t like any pre-loaded live wallpaper from Lively Wallpaper, you can set your own video, GIF, or even YouTube video as live wallpaper.
2. To get started, click on the Add Wallpaper button and click on the Open button.
3. Now select the video or GIF file and then click on the Open button.
4. Confirm your selection by clicking on “OK” and it will be added to your library section.
5. To use a YouTube video as your wallpaper, again click on the Add Wallpaper button and insert the YouTube video link in the Enter URL and then click on the Right Arrow.
6. Now confirm it by clicking on the “OK” button and you will start seeing it in your library.
That’s it for now. Let me know in the comment section if things don’t work out for you. I will gladly assist you.