WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps out there having nearly 1 Billion active users worldwide. It was available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry OS over the years except for Windows and Mac. There was a time when many people including me, used to install BlueStack software to run WhatsApp on PC/Desktop. But now it is not the case anymore. WhatsApp is now available for download on Windows and Mac.
Also Read: 10 Best WhatsApp Status Saver Apps
There are 2 methods to download WhatsApp on PC:
- Download WhatsApp on PC directly from WhatsApp Official Site
- Download WhatsApp on Windows from Microsoft Store
Method 1: Download WhatsApp on PC directly from WhatsApp Official Site
- Go to Google or Bing and search for ‘WhatsApp on PC’ and click on www.whatsapp.com/download link.
- Now click on the ‘Download for Windows’ Button or ‘Download for Mac’ link and downloading will start.
- Now install the app on your PC and wait for a few minutes to finish the installation process.
Note: You need to have Windows 8 or higher and Mac OS X 10.10 or higher version to run this app.
Method 2: Download WhatsApp on Windows from Microsoft Store
- Open the Microsoft Store and search for ‘WhatsApp’.
- Now click on the ‘WhatsApp Desktop’ and click the Install button.
Note: WhatsApp Desktop is currently available for Windows 10 only.
How to use WhatsApp on your computer?
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap on 3 dot menu (Android) or Settings (iPhone) and select WhatsApp Web.
- Now scan the QR code from the phone and all your message and status will displayed.
I hope this article was helpful. In case you have any doubt, please feel free to comment down below.